Recommended DQS setting
- Change foundin to "5.0.0-doc"
- Change icomment to:
I think there was a typo in the wiki under "The most recent approach of SQLite to ISO SQL quoting". The recommended setting is -DSQLITE_DQS=0 (to enable strict DQS checking, disabling the misfeature), but this section says the recommended setting is -DSQLITE_DQS=3.
From the SQLite docs: Application developers are encouraged to compile using -DSQLITE_DQS=0 in order to disable the double-quoted string literal misfeature by default.
- Change login to "anonymous"
- Change mimetype to "text/x-fossil-plain"
- Change private_contact to "796a61a6b999ba1fb2160fbe6fbb635ade317d2e"
- Change severity to "Cosmetic"
- Change status to "Open"
- Change title to "Recommended DQS setting"
- Change type to "Documentation"