libspatialite won't compile in void linux
- Change foundin to:
libspatialite-4.3.0 libspatialite-4.4.0-RC1 libspatialite-5.0.0-beta0
- Change icomment to:
./configure will stop at the proj check. I'm building it in void linux and the current version in void is 6.1.1 is this a hard compatibility problem? if it is do you have current or future plans to support newer proj versions?
- Change login to "anonymous"
- Change mimetype to "text/plain"
- Change private_contact to "467a7309b561116d7dccad55c535f4ebe0db326b"
- Change severity to "Critical"
- Change status to "Open"
- Change title to "libspatialite won't compile in void linux"
- Change type to "Build_Problem"